Monday, June 29, 2009

Week 5 Begins :)

Workout Length: 75 minutes
Calories Burned: 840 (50% fat)

Alright! I'm starting my new week off on the right foot :)

I woke up this morning and felt motivated to work hard at the gym. For my cardio warm up I did the Couch to 5K interval running again - 60 seconds on, 60 seconds off... for 15 minutes. I was sweating by the end and it was really great! I was proud of myself for being able to jog for a full minute - last week I was having trouble with 45!

We are doing lots of weights and stuff. They've kicked it up a notch! Monday is Body Bar class, Wednesday is Spinning (good GAWD that's hard) and Friday is Kickboxing. He's also getting more vocal about keeping up to his pace and not breaking between sets.

Anways... I am stinky and cold and tired so I must shower and nap. I am back to counting points since I lost so much in the first two weeks and not as much in the last, and the biggest difference between the two times was not tracking points.

No comments:

Post a Comment