Sunday, June 28, 2009

Month One Results!

STARTING BODY WEIGHT: 282.5 lbs
CURRENT BODY WEIGHT: 263.5 lbs
TOTAL LOSS: 19 lbs

I actually lost 19 lbs in ONE month! Ohmygoodness. I feel like I could have done better because of last week when I gained 1, and I've had some drinks with friends a few times which will slow things down for sure... but 19 lbs? In ONE month? Wow.

The gym owner did my calipers (body fat testing) for the month. I lost an unbelievable amount of fat off my thighs, she actually had to retest 2 times to make sure she was doing it right!! haha.

My bodyfat percentage went down 4.1%. I lost 16.7 lbs of *actual* honest-to-goodness fat. I only lost .5 of lean mass which means I'm really doing things right -

16.7 fat
0.5 lean mass
1.8 water weight

I'm really proud of myself, and all things considered I think that is a great loss - drinks or not, stressful week or not - 19 lbs in one month is excellent :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh My God!!! That is FANTASTIC!!!! What a great pay off for all that work you've been doing!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great loss! You are rocking! I'm so glad that you are taking care of yourself especially with all you are going through! Great work, Paisley-Jane! :)

    ReplyDelete