Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Butt Kicking Round Deux

Workout Length: 75 minutes
Calories Burned: 469 (60% fat)

I'm so tired :(
And I hurt all over :(

I got up at 5 and went to bootcamp. Holy crap, that was HARD. Leo kicked my butt so feirce, I am sore already. I have really weak arms and we did a lot of arm exercises with free weights and stuff. We also did some abs with the balance ball and I'm way weaker in my stomach than I even thought.

I remember going to yoga and occasionally we would do stretches that would actually make some people cry because they were so stress-relieving. I've teared up in yoga before, too. My eyes watered twice today, not because it was hard and I wanted to stop, but because there is such a huge release when stretching after exercising. It feels so good!

I asked my trainer about the protein thing. I'm supposed to be eating 5 oz of proteinous foods, not 5 oz of protein! hahah... that explains it. So a big piece of tofu, or a veggie burger or whatever will cut it. I don't need to be stuffing myself on protien bars and drinks and beans and whatnot.

Thank gawd.

Alright, I'm going back to bed for an hour...

No comments:

Post a Comment