Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Exhausted - Week 2 Day 3

Workout Length: 75 minutes
Calories Burned: Unknown :(

I forgot to start my heartrate watch today, not sure how that happened. I love seeing the calories burned so I can gauge how hard I'm working. Today would have been a great day to have it on too because MAN was it a difficult workout!!

I am so insanely exhausted right now. I am going back to bed for an hour before work. I don't know whether the work out was especially hard because I was tired, or if it's just getting harder 'cause they always want to kick our butts just beyond our capabilities.

We did a ton of arm exercises. I had 8lb weights, which isn't that heavy, but when you are doing 3 sets of 15 reps back to back with no break, it's tough.

We did bicep curls, alternating bicep curls, shoulder press, alternating shoulder press, tricep press, alternating tricep press, incline press, alternating incline press... 15 of each, ALL with no break in between... *falls over*

We sit across from a mirror and I could see myself grimacing and hear myself grunting by the end of it! lol

Then we did a bunch of ab and leg exercises, squats and crunches and the usual. I am really bad at using the balance ball. We have to sit on it and lift our feet off the ground and I can only do it for a few seconds at a time, at most. I have no core strength and no coordination! lol

I am super exhausted, I stayed up wayyyyy too late last night. I need to go back to sleep for an hour or I won't make it through my shift!!

(I'm still annoyed my watch didn't track the workout, but oh well)

2 comments:

  1. I'm exhausted just reading about your workout!

    And is that the green polka dot dress from Penns I see in the picture :)
    I never did have occasion to wear mine and brought it back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, that's the dress! I wore that for New Years right after I bought it. I do remember you saying you had the same one!

    Too bad you didn't find an occasion to wear yours, I really like it, it's cute!

    ReplyDelete