Thursday, June 4, 2009

Day 4

Workout Length: 68 minutes
Calories Burned: 1081 (45% fat)

I can't tell if my neurosis/slight OCD is a help or a hindrance! haha

I get on the treadmill and I think "I'll go for 30 minutes."
I lose track of time and it's been 35.

Well, I may as well go for 45, so I hop on the Elliptical.
At 45 minutes I've burned 930 calories.

Well, I may as well make it 1000!
I reach 1000 calories and I'm at 52 minutes "In Zone" (heartrate watch)
Hmm, may as well make it 60.

At 68 minutes and 1081 calories I decide this could go on forever... lol. It's not a nice round number but it's better that I step away from the gym equipment before I drive myself bonkers. haha!

I'm going back to bed for an hour... That worked for me yesterday :)

2 comments:

  1. I am in awe of your exercise drive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am one of those people really NEEDS structure to succeed, so this is perfect for me. I wouldn't be this driven if I weren't enroled in a class! It's because I am expected to be there that I actually get up and go. haha

    ReplyDelete