Monday, June 29, 2009

Hot Yoga

Workout Length: 1 hr 45 mins
Calories Burned: 1102 (55% fat)

Even though I suck at it, I love yoga. I especially love hot yoga. It's so intense... you're sweating so hard it's literally dripping off of you... you can see it rolling down your arms and your clothes become so soaked you may as well have just jumped into a lake.

I went a few times in the winter but I had a bad ankle and I hadn't been exercising regularly. I couldn't do many of the poses without using a wall to lean on or modifying them to work for me. I went back today after a month of working out 6 days per week and I was MUCH better! I am no where near good... not even close... but I was able to hold most poses for most of the duration, and at least I could hold my balance a little better.

Anyways... I have earned 13 APs today... time to eat dinner :)

No comments:

Post a Comment