Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Confessions of an Indulgent Weekend

It wasn't the vegan pumpkin pie, it wasn't the mashed potatoes, or even the mushroom gravy. It wasn't the fact that I missed two of my workouts because I had two different dinners to attend.

It was this - this sneaky little bugger found his way into my hand. Over and over again:



Damn you, long island iced tea!



I did alright all things considered. I do feel like I ate too much bread, drank too much alcohol, and worked out too little. However, my home scale is being forgiving and only showing me up half a pound. I will be heading to the gym this afternoon for a high-quality cardio session. I will be eating light for the rest of the week.

It's funny - I was starting to feel burnt out with the whole bootcamp thing, but after my positive measurement results and my two days of eating without tracking - I am totally ready to recommit and give it my all again! I feel EXCITED to get working out. It was exactly what I needed.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment