Friday, December 24, 2010

DRUMROLL PLEASE!!!.....

This is what I woke up to this morning:


355 - 204.8 = 150.2 LBS LOST!!

Took long enough, didn't it?? haha...
But finally, I can say I did it! It is a very nice Christmas present to myself :) And what a motivator!! I feel like I could say no to any thing that is shoved in my face today, any fresh-baked treat, any sugary-goodness. Seeing that number was exactly what I needed to get through the holiday season!!

Here is the picture of my dress that I promised. KEEP IN MIND that it was taken after 4 hours of shopping. My hair is a mess, and hey - I'm not wearing any Spanx!! I will be wearing them on New Years so I will look even slimmer :)
I will put up a more polished photo, and maybe some before-after pictures to show the 150 lost as soon as I get a chance.

Now, on to kicking the 200's out of the picture...

3 comments:

  1. LOVE that dress!!! You look great! Congrats on losing 150! Breaking the 200's is right around the corner! Exciting time!!!

    Laurel (wutaweirdo)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations PJ!!!

    I am so happy and proud of you!

    And you look absolutley gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty dress..you look beautiful in it!

    ReplyDelete