Sunday, August 22, 2010

Scale addiction

I have been weighing myself every day. Sometimes twice. I know this is a bad habit to have, but I still do it. The number doesn't effect my mood or my behaviour, but perhaps that is because it has been creeping down or staying the same. If I had a giant gain it might be a different story.

I would hide the scales but my boyfriend is a daily weigher, too. Maybe we can talk about hiding them and weighing in together once per week. I'll report back what the decision is...

:)

2 comments:

  1. Hey P.J. Thanks for posting on my blog. Think you can hold off weighing in until Wednesday? I challenge you- haha there now I know that you will do it.

    You are doing fantastic btw..... I worry that people have fallen off the wagon when they stop writing so I was really glad to see that you were just too darn busy loving your life :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OKAY Sharon, considering tomorrow is Tuesday, I figure I can skip a day!! hehehe... oh that sounds easy but I know I'll be tempted in the morning. I'll keep you posted!! Thanks for the challenge... I will do my best!

    ReplyDelete