Sunday, March 14, 2010

Bloggggg

I suck at blogging regularly so I'm not going to do a grandeous claim that I'm back again. LOL

Things have been going good for me. I have managed to keep off all the weight I lost during the bootcamp. Although, my wonderful, fabulous personal trainer boyfriend hasn't been able to kick my ass at the gym since my last blog post. He was having a lot of medical issues. He had a hernia operation that was botched by the surgeon, resulting in multiple trips to the emergency room and a second emergency surgery. (And artery was knicked and he was bleeding internally, and it took 3 trips to the hospital for someone to finally take action!) Blugh. It's all over now and he's mostly healed, though! Yay. I predict gym butt-kicking in my near future.

We have been able to go for walks and things, and he is a very healthful eater which makes it easier for me to do the same. I'm looking to restart Weight Watchers meetings in June when I can afford it.

We are getting our own place together ( lurrrrve <3 ) in June, so I think that will be a good time to clean out my cupboards and start a fresh routine. In the meantime I'll just keep doing what I'm doing - stepping on the scale once in a while to make sure I haven't crept up. I'm not going down but at least I'm not going up!!

I'll try to update a little more often. It's hard because I'm in the middle of planning my framework for my final practicum. I'm teaching a grade one class for 5 weeks and there is tons of work to do ahead of time. TONS. Which is what I should be doing right now instead of blogging... haha

Off to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment