Sunday, November 7, 2010

Sunday WI

Down 2lbs, which is pretty darn good considering I missed bootcamp twice this week and didn't watch what I ate, had major stress, etc etc...

I am going to try to step it up a notch this week. There are only 4 WI's left for this bootcamp so if I want to lose that 13 lbs - or even get CLOSE - I'm going to need to give it some serious effort!

I don't know if 13 lbs in 4 weeks is doable for me at this stage of the game, but hey - I can try. My goal was to have it off by New Years Eve, so I'll still be satisfied with that!

1 comment:

  1. Another nice weigh in. Whether you can get another 13 off or not, just know, you have done a fantastic job thus far. Sounds like you have been performing a major juggling act but you are still losing and getting the job done. Fantastic

    ReplyDelete